Tuesday, April 11, 2006

first on here

Good evening, everybody.
This is my first blog on here. I kind of like the template. It looks somewhat serious and official. Oh, no, you're right the whole idea of me having a blog is really not a good thing, but hey, that's what Al Gore created the internet for, right?
I wrote quite a few other blogs on my my my myspace site. I think it's funny that when I began with the political commentary in my blogs, readership tanked like an unsuccessful object in the Letterman segment "Will It Float?" I thought it was funny, anyway.
Ok, well if you're reading this within the next couple of days, you're probably the first one to read it, so HOO RAY FOR EVERYBODY!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

7/20/2006 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home